Evening Fan Fire at the Crossroads
Broomall firefighters were alerted to smoke inside the Old Navy store located at 400 S. State Road, Marple Twp. in the Marple Crossroad SC. First arriving Engine 53 located a malfunctioning bathroom exhaust fan in the women’s restroom and quickly were able to secure the power to the unit. Additional units checked the area for extension and assisted with ventilation of smoke from the building. No injuries were reported in this incident.
Springfield, Rose Tree, Newtown Square, Brookline, & Manoa